Forums - Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Vs Broadcom BCM 21664

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Vs Broadcom BCM 21664
breckjensen90
Posted: Sat, 2017-10-07 02:45

Hello Everyone

I am in a great dilemma to choose between the two android based smartphones phones. I have finally come down to this deciding question.

Which of these two mobile CPU is the best in terms of performance, clock cycles and battery consumption and why.

1. Broadcom BCM21664 (1,2 Ghz Dual Core) with ARM Cortex A9 and GPU being Broadcom VideoCore IV

2. Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (1.2 Ghz Quadcore) with are Arm Cortex A5 with GPU being Adreno 203

I have seen some replies from the other forum like Qualcomm's Quadcore is best but it sucks a lot of battery or like Broadcom is better as it has Cortex- A9 architechture or like both are of the same as broadcom is new into the chip market and qualcomm's offering ain't that happening.

I desperately want to know an exact answer as I have to come down to a decision. 

Any idea, suggestions would be appreciated ,

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/qualcomm-snapdragon-200-vs-broad...

infographic video

• Up0
  • Down0
br_robot Moderator
Posted: Wed, 2017-10-18 17:33

Sorry but your question is outside the scope of this forum. This forum is only for questions related to the Qualcomm Snapdragon Flight platform.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.