Forums - Issue installing BSP update - Flight_3.1.3.1_JFlash

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Issue installing BSP update - Flight_3.1.3.1_JFlash
pratik.chatrath
Posted: Fri, 2017-10-06 08:34

I tried installing the BSP update – Flight_3.1.3.1_JFlash. I powered up Snapdragon and connected a usb cable between the flight controller and Linux computer (Ubuntu 14.04). Then I execute the jflash.sh file. Please find attached screenshot of when I execute the jflash.sh file. After few steps the executing stops (because the flight controller is rebooting in fastboot mode?). The blue light on the flight controller goes off and the executing stalls. Can you please let me know what am I missing or doing incorrect. 

• Up0
  • Down0
br_robot Moderator
Posted: Wed, 2017-10-18 17:30

Sorry for the delayed response. Did not receive your screenshot. Could you please attach it again?

Also do you have the developers edition with the serial console adapter board? If so, it would help if you could connect the serial cable to your host PC, and send us a log from your serial terminal program during the flashing and reboot process.

See also: https://github.com/ATLFlight/ATLFlightDocs/blob/master/TroubleshootFAQ.m...

Are you able to detect the target by running "adb devices" or "fastboot devices" from your host computer? If not, you should try to revive your board using these steps:

https://github.com/ATLFlight/ATLFlightDocs/blob/master/TroubleshootFAQ.m...

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.