Forums - sensor_imu_api version mismatch

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
sensor_imu_api version mismatch
koumis
Posted: Fri, 2017-09-22 17:00
Hello,

I am having trouble populating the "cached_data_.attitude_estimate" data structure in the C++ snav interface (there is no pose data when running the snav_ros ROS node). 

In debugging this I came across section 10.2 of the Navigator User Guide, which states that "snav_dft_vio_app must be running" to enter VIO mode.  When executing this program, I hit the following error message:

"An incorrect version of sensor_imu_api is being used, and strict checking is being enforced"

It is complaining that I have sensor-imu-1.2.2 installed instead of sensor-imu-1.2.3. How do I upgrade the sensor-imu version?

I have the following software on the board:
Flight_3.1.3.1
Snapdragon Navigator Flight Controller SDK 1.2.38.1
Machine Vision SDK 1.0.2

Thanks for your time.

• Up0
  • Down0
koumis
Posted: Fri, 2017-09-22 17:26

Fixed this by installing the corresponding hexagon addon files from Intrinsyc. ROS is still showing nothing for pose information.

• Up0
  • Down0
koumis
Posted: Fri, 2017-09-22 17:46

Data is now showing after running the calibration tool (snav_calibration_manager -s).

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.