Forums - Clone / Backup complete snapdragon board

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Clone / Backup complete snapdragon board
cupcake
Posted: Wed, 2017-09-06 01:21

Hi

Is it possible to create a true 1:1 image of the snapdragon and use that to restore a previous state or clone the OS to another Snapdragon Flight? I feel that should be possible with ADB, but I am not sure.

• Up1
  • Down0
br_robot Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2017-09-18 13:24

I don't think that's possible. I'll confirm and get back to you. You could perhaps use an sdcard to store your work state and make copies of it.

• Up0
  • Down0
bryanribas
Posted: Tue, 2017-09-19 13:04

I have attempted this with out any success and would love to find a way to backup our devices. 

Quote:
 adb backup -all 

requires you to enter a password on the screen of the device but clealy that is not possible. 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.