Forums - Snapdragon Flight Tools on 'open-q-820-usom'

1 post / 0 new
Snapdragon Flight Tools on 'open-q-820-usom'
alexcherpi
Posted: Thu, 2018-11-08 11:47

Hi,

I will not use the snapdragon flight but the 'Open-Q 820 usom' from Intrinsyc. I have a few questions regarding my configuration, I am quite new to these products.

1. Is the Machine Vision SDK compatible with the 'Open-Q 820 usom' ? (an IMU will be present on the carrier board)
  2. Is the Qualcomm Navigator SDK compatible with the 'Open-Q 820 usom' ?
  3. In the case I put 3 monocular cameras on the 'Open-Q 820 usom', is it possible to use these 3 cameras with the Machine Vision SDK and the Qualcomm Navigator SDK ?
  4. Is it possible to apply the EIS (electronic image stabilizer) of the snapdragon 820 on three monocular cameras plugged to the 'Open-Q 820 usom'?
  5. If the monocular cameras I am using have an integrated ISP, can use any MIPI cameras I want without too much effort?

Thanks,
Alex

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.