I will not use the snapdragon flight but the 'Open-Q 820 usom' from Intrinsyc. I have a few questions regarding my configuration, I am quite new to these products.
- Is the Machine Vision SDK compatible with the 'Open-Q 820 usom' ? (an IMU will be present on the carrier board)
- Is the Qualcomm Navigator SDK compatible with the 'Open-Q 820 usom' ?
- In the case I put 3 monocular cameras on the 'Open-Q 820 usom', is it possible to use these 3 cameras with the Machine Vision SDK and the Qualcomm Navigator SDK ?
- Is it possible to apply the EIS (electronic image stabilizer) of the snapdragon 820 on three monocular cameras plugged to the 'Open-Q 820 usom'?
- If the monocular cameras I am using have an integrated ISP, can use any MIPI cameras I want without too much effort?