Forums - Use of Hires camera for VISLAM

1 post / 0 new
Use of Hires camera for VISLAM
shaadee
Posted: Wed, 2020-07-22 21:33

Hi All,

I'm interested in experimenting with mvVISLAM program with the HiRes camera instead of the optical flow camera due to its narrower FOV lens. Has anyone tried this? (I am after values for ombc and tbc for the HiRes camera on FlightPro)

This page https://github.com/ATLFlight/ros-examples#how-do-i-set-my-own-values-for-the-initial-imu-to-camera-transformation- show the coordinate frames of the older Flight Kit board. Does anyone have equivalent drawing for the FlightPro showing the HiRes camera frame?

Thanks for your help. 

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.