Forums - Navigator SDK calibration error

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Navigator SDK calibration error
thaal
Posted: Wed, 2019-06-26 03:26

I'm going through the setup of Navigator SDK on My Flight Pro using this guide: https://tech.intrinsyc.com/projects/qualcomm-flight-pro-development-kit/...

When I get to the point where I calibrate the sensors, I get an error message:

snav_calibration_manager -s
Update checksum_failure. [00000000,033e2d1a] Possible RPC issue.

Detected likely failure in SN. Ensure it is running and attempt calibration call again.

Any ideas how to solve this?

• Up0
  • Down0
thaal
Posted: Wed, 2019-06-26 06:01

The issue is solved.

The problem was that the license for the machine vision SDK was not properly placed. I just re-uploaded the license to the drone and it worked.

• Up0
  • Down0
jingjing.cheng.anc
Posted: Sat, 2019-06-29 02:07

I also have a question when I setup Navigator SDK.  When I input

adb shell opkg install /data/bin/snav_1.2.59_8x96.ipk

will appear Type 'Yes' and hit entry.   I do it, but no use. Do you know what I should do? Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.