Forums - flatbuild image burning failed

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
flatbuild image burning failed
fathy
Posted: Thu, 2022-10-20 01:46

Hi,

I tried to burn downloaded flatbuild image as described in document "tc-gle-2410" pages "16, 17", using Ubuntu 22.04 desktop, as follows:

fathy@FLS:/p/t/flat$ sudo ./turbox_flash_flat.sh -x patch0.xml,rawprogram_unsparse0.xml -f ./prog_firehose_ddr.elf -i ./ -s eMMC
[sudo] password for fathy: 
 No device found, please connect a device. 

issuing the "lsusb" command output is:
fathy@FLS:/p/t/flat$ lsusb
Bus 001 Device 006: ID 0403:6015 Future Technology Devices International, Ltd Bridge(I2C/SPI/UART/FIFO)

and also in windows it can not see the board port,

any idea about resolving this?

• Up0
  • Down0
cquast1
Posted: Thu, 2022-10-20 03:01

Hi fathy!

I am not an expert, but this is what worked for me:

$ lsusb
Bus 001 Device 042: ID 05c6:9008 Qualcomm, Inc. G

To flash:
$ cd FlatBuild_Turbox-C610_le1.0.r.perf.fc1.r001003
$ chmod +x qdl
$ sudo ./qdl --storage emmc prog_firehose_ddr.elf rawprogram*.xml patch*.xml1. start qdl cmd:

2. press force_usb_boot all the time while
3. plugging in USB and power cable.

• Up0
  • Down0
fathy
Posted: Thu, 2022-10-20 06:33

Hi cquast1,

Thank you for yoyr reply,

I did keep pressing force_usb_boot button while power cable and USB plgging, and pressed the power buttom and continue for more than 5 seconds before leaving the force_usb_boot button, and still have the problem, 

lsusb  results

Bus 001 Device 006: ID 0403:6015 Future Technology Devices International, Ltd Bridge(I2C/SPI/UART/FIFO)

not     Bus 001 Device 042: ID 05c6:9008 Qualcomm, Inc. G

that is the problem I think,

this means either the board is not entered EDL mode, or ubuntu 22.04 needs usb driver,

any idea to fix this?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.