Forums - BLE access to L2CAP functions

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
BLE access to L2CAP functions
gfeeney
Posted: Mon, 2021-02-01 06:58

I have an application where I need to have access to the lower level BLE routines. For instance I would like to start a timer based on when I write to a characteristic and would like to stop the timer when the low level ACK for the pdu is actually received to know how long it took to get to the central from the peripheral. Is there a way to register a callback with the low level ACK or have access to the event in the current BLE SDK?

• Up0
  • Down0
ss.pandiri
Posted: Tue, 2021-03-30 07:20

hi,

One way you can try is use qapi_BLE_GATT_Write_Response

and wait for write response in the callback GATT_ClientEventCallback_BAS (Example callback)

for this event: QAPI_BLE_ET_GATT_CLIENT_WRITE_RESPONSE_E

Please see file QCA4020_sdk/target/quartz/demo/QCLI_demo/src/spple/spple_demo.c

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.