Forums - Unclear how to power the SPU140 externally

1 post / 0 new
Unclear how to power the SPU140 externally
wrdavis
Posted: Mon, 2015-12-21 12:30

I would like to power the SP140 using an external power supply.  The Hardware User Guide describes various power modes including a battery mode but gives very little information for where to connect an external power supply.  I assume that I could possibly use "battery" mode or tap into the Arduino connector but there is no information on how/where to do this.  The best scenario is to be able to jumper onto the board somewhere and then be able to turn power on and off using S5.

Any help from someone who has done this would be appreciated.

Roger

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.