Forums - GT202 on SPI2 Kinetis 65?

1 post / 0 new
GT202 on SPI2 Kinetis 65?
etexley
Posted: Fri, 2017-06-16 11:47

Hello,

I'm currently trying to port the gt202_hvac project from a working Freedom Board example which is SPI0 in Kinetis 64 to a platform with SPI2 on Kinetis 65.  It seems to me that the fundamental difference between SPI0 and SPI2 is that the former has a 4 byte FIFO, whereas the SPI2 has a one byte FIFO.  

So far my integration has a functioning SPI conversation between the MCU and the GT202.  In the startup I get to wifi_param_connect.  after that there is no SPI conversation at all.  And I never get the wifi callback...period.  But I do get through intialization, and I can read the firmware version on the part.

Is there any problem with using the SPI with the smaller FIFO?  I'm not concerned with performance.  I just want it to give me basic wifi connectivity.

Sincerely,

Eric Texley, Firmware Engineer

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.