Forums - MK22F MCU on SP140 development platform can not connect with SP144 wifi module

1 post / 0 new
MK22F MCU on SP140 development platform can not connect with SP144 wifi module
wise_0525
Posted: Wed, 2016-12-07 00:23

Hi Sirs:

I came across a problem while I was evaluating SP140 development platform with MK22F & SP144 WIFI module on it.  I'm sure that I followed 

those instructions sequently (described in SP144_Hosted_Install_Config_Guide)and routed SPI host interface with K22F by setting S3, S4,

S8, S9. Finally, I downloaded a complied-out throughputh_demo to SPI140  board with Jlink. After reset,  it shows: shell> driver assert at

Hcd_Init:1094  and stops here forever.  What's wrong here?  How can I determine the version of firmware prebuilt in SP144?

By the way, the Jumper cap is not removed from JP29.

Look formward for your reply, thank you!

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.