Forums - t_recv slow performance

1 post / 0 new
t_recv slow performance
e-novia
Posted: Fri, 2016-04-01 06:37

Hello!

I'm currently using the module Longsys GT202-II2006 basedin one of our projects.
I'm using this module in the same configuration used in the GT202 Kit, with the master microcontroller is a MK22FN512VLH12 (the same of the FRDM-K22F120M evaluation board).
We are using the HTTP server implementation that use the functions as are described in the manuals and using API:

1. t_bind
  2. t_select
  3. t_accept
  4. t_select
  5. t_recv

to manage HTTP request coming from clients.

I have a big issue: after that an HTTP request from a client arrives, we go fast to t_select before t_rectv (step 4 above), then the process stuck for 400-600 ms and after this delay goes on normally.

I have set up the GT202 power mode to max performance but we do not notice improvements.

Can somebody help me please?

Thank you!

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.