Forums - Cannot send commands to my CSR1010

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cannot send commands to my CSR1010
vehroot
Posted: Thu, 2016-06-23 21:12

OK everybody what am I missing?

I set the BT and the Trim on the light_csr101xA05.key

Debug, Run and nothing... My Board still has a solid green light... No flashing blue like in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJ3RQvsgn8

How do I test my programmer? It shows on COM 5 9600

I'm on Windows 10 Pro...

This is the second board I tried since support said I probably had a bad board...

I have two of the DB-CSR1010-10185-1B

• Up0
  • Down0
vehroot
Posted: Sat, 2016-06-25 06:57

Yo Qualcomm/CSR any support here?

With a merger you think someone would be all over these support requests...?

• Up0
  • Down0
Max Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2016-06-27 00:32

I install uEnergy SDK 2.6.0.10 on Windows 10 PC and download CSRmeshLight application into CSR mesh development board (DB-CSR1010-10185-1B). After showing  "Done" on Diagnostics windows,  the Blue LED starts flashing. 

Could you please check the PC's device manage and the driver of CSR USB-SPI prpgram had installed properly? The device CSR USB<>SPI converter should show up under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

Did you get any information on Diagnostics windows after you select Run from the Debug menu?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.