Forums - Bluetooth connectivity issue

1 post / 0 new
Bluetooth connectivity issue
rofejuruz
Posted: Wed, 2018-03-28 01:23
Hi,

I've had other watch (pebble) for a long time, and it worked fine.I've decided to update and buy the ticwatch2 and since I'm using it I'm having connectivity issue between my smart phone and ticwatch.I've notice that my smart phone need to be really close and on in order to have a connection.Anyone having same issue?Can I improve the connectivity so the connection won't disconnect if my phone is locked or far away? (and far away meaning more then 2 meter)

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.