Forums - Qualcomm Mesh node role in sport watch application

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Qualcomm Mesh node role in sport watch application
charles
Posted: Tue, 2017-08-15 08:47

Hello, All

I have interested in developing BLE mesh product in Home/Office. Currently I had developed light in home using CSR1010 chip such as csrMesh and  BLE smart. In CSR Mesh, I have very difficult to launch this product in B2C Market because of creating network which scan and associate mesh node using android app or iphone app. So I changed my plane to launch my product to B2C  to Only B2B not if improve this issue.

Anyway, in sport watch application, Qualcomm Mesh and BLE smart(pheripheral role) are supported both simultaneously,? if it is right, what is application project?

Thanks 

• Up0
  • Down0
Ryan Chen
Posted: Wed, 2017-10-11 01:00

Hello, Charles

In case of the application "smart_watch" that come with the SDK-3.x installation, Mesh is not supported.

You can refer to our Mesh SDK if you would like to have Mesh and GATT supported simultaneously.

Thanks.

Ryan

• Up0
  • Down0
Ryan Chen
Posted: Wed, 2017-10-11 01:03

Hello, Charles

In case of the application "smart_watch" that come with the SDK-3.x installation, Mesh is not supported.

You can refer to our Mesh SDK if you would like to have Mesh and GATT supported simultaneously.

Thanks.

Ryan

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.