Forums - New QCC5121

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
New QCC5121
kenkochslaptop
Posted: Thu, 2018-03-29 15:57

Hello,

I'm new to the Qualcomm development network  I have been developing with the TI BLE SOC for a couple of years thougn. I have read Qualcom's annoucements on their new lower power BLE solution with a DSP and an M3 CPU AND more RAM. :) BUT I can't seem to find the technical details.  Could someone here point me at the software and harware technical references?  

Thank you much,

Ken :) 

• Up0
  • Down0
jonesm
Posted: Thu, 2018-03-29 17:11

The QCC5121 is not supported by this forum. That device is not a BLE only device. The Qualcomm devices that are BLE only are CSR101x and CSR102x. You may be referring to the QCA402x family. Information on those devies can be found at https://developer.qualcomm.com/hardware/qca4020-qca4024. If neither of those are what you are looking for then please provide what Bluetooth functionality you are looking for and Qualcomm may be able to direct you further.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.