Forums - Create communication between Mesh Sensor with CSR102x

1 post / 0 new
Create communication between Mesh Sensor with CSR102x
arbitary32
Posted: Fri, 2018-06-22 04:52
Hi want to give a try to communicate between mesh based Temperature sensor and CSR102X development board in such a way that sensor will be able to send the readings to development kit (the one mentioned before) and by using cellular services with CSR102x want to send the data of readings of sensor to internet cloud,
where readings will  be stored in web server database and get display on smartphone, Desktops or Smart TV via web based application using internet 

But As I am newcomer to IOT play and to implement this process with CSR102x(on which I have never been worked before), I need your helpful suggestions
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.