Forums - Profile Demonstrator

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Profile Demonstrator
Pivoto
Posted: Wed, 2016-07-13 07:14
Hi,

Our company bought CSR1010 Starter Development Kit (DK-CSR1010-10136-1A), but uEnergy Profile Demonstrator was not installed with uEnergy SDK and uEnergy Tools (got from provided CD). Where can I get Profile Demonstrator?
I tried to download newer version of SDK, but an activation key is required there.

Thanks,

Thiago Pivoto

• Up0
  • Down0
rg02
Posted: Fri, 2016-07-15 13:37

The profile demostrator accompanies the SDK.   The activation key to obtain the SDK should be available on the box of your starter kit.  Please check out this link:

https://wiki.csr.com/wiki/Main_Page#.C2.B5Energy_Software_Development_Kit

• Up0
  • Down0
Pivoto
Posted: Wed, 2016-08-10 04:53

HI Rg2,

My SDK is 2.0 (not accompanies the profile demostrator) and my is the DK-CSR1010-10136-1A and not have a activation code label in the box :-( !!!

• Up0
  • Down0
rg02
Posted: Wed, 2016-08-10 11:45

This is not a starter development kit, and as such, does not have the activation code. To obtain access to the tools for this board, you will need to work with your local Qualcomm sales representative or account executive. Please refer to this link: http://www.csr.com/contact/sales-representatives

• Up0
  • Down0
Pivoto
Posted: Tue, 2017-03-28 10:13

Hi All,

Can you helpl me?

I am using the AppIsDeviceBonded () function to trigger an LED. The goal is to make the LED light up when the TAG is not paired and turn off when paired.

When I turn the TAG on, the LED immediately turns on and when I do the pairing with a cell phone, it goes out, but when I undo the pair, it does not light anymore. Even if I turn the TAG off, it does not turn on again.

I'm working on the Security TAG firmware and I need to control an LED to indicate when the TAG is paired or not with a cell phone.

extern void TagHwDataInit(void)

{

if(!AppIsDeviceBonded()) /*TESTE*/

{

enableLEDX();

}

else

disableLED();

/* Delete button press timer */

TimerDelete(button_press_tid);

button_press_tid = TIMER_INVALID;

}

Thanks,

Thiago Pivoto

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.