Forums - DEBUG_MISO goes high after setting SPI_PIO# to high

1 post / 0 new
DEBUG_MISO goes high after setting SPI_PIO# to high
Tritek
Posted: Wed, 2016-10-05 09:00

Hello,

I am trying to bring-up my cusom PCB which uses CSR1010. I programm CSR using CSR USB to SPI board. 

I have brought out CSR Debug pins to a connector as per CSR application guidelines. 

Here are voltage readings from CSR (VDD_BAT is 3.0V) :

1. VDD_REG_IN is 1.38V
  2. VDD_CORE is 1.21V
  3. Both clock in pins (16MHz and 32.768kHz) have correct clock inputs

While programming the CSR or reading it using e2cmd.exe I get error : Error detecting chip type.

Looking at debug signals it seems DEBUG_MISO is the cause. If all pins except DEBUG_MISO are connected to the USB to SPI board and SPI_PIO# is LOW the DEBUG_MISO is LOW but when SPI_PIO# is set to HIGH the DEBUG_MISO goes HIGH. 

So when DEBUG_MISO is connected to the USB to SPI board it doesn't show any reply signal from CSR. 

What could be causing this issue? 

Thanks,

Sanika

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.