Forums - using idle time

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
using idle time
641fc925
Posted: Tue, 2016-12-20 11:19

I would like to use all available cpu power to sample some real time waveforms from internal and external {SPI} a/d converters.

How can I find out the fastest rate available?

If i had an "Idle Time" task, i could see when that quits running as i increase sample rate.

(power consumption is not important  here, assume no 'sleeping' is required or implemented)

wle

• Up0
  • Down0
cejox98672
Posted: Mon, 2023-12-18 09:50

When you feel good about your health and appearance, it can positively impact your social interactions. Increased self-confidence may lead to more fulfilling relationships, networking opportunities, and overall improved social well-being https://infinitycosmeticclinic.com/eyelash-growth-serum/.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.