Forums - Qcc30xx Series Programming

1 post / 0 new
Qcc30xx Series Programming
benhealey96
Posted: Sun, 2022-04-03 11:41
Hi Guys, Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but thought I would give it a shot. I have been working on a project that involves using an esp32 to create a portable bluetooth speaker that can be connected to a custom BLE connected app to control addressable led strips over a single bluetooth connection. Whist I have had a lot of success doing this, I would love to be able to wirelessly connect multiple speakers together to play synced audio. After some research, it seems as if the esp32 isnt capable of doing this. Qualcomms Broadcast audio technology seems like the perfect solution to my problem, however, It means restarting my project on a Qualcomm chip. My question is, can a Qualcomm qcc30xx series chip be programmed in a similar way to an esp32/arduino to be able to send/receive serial BLE data? Even if it means being able to receive serial data and then pass it onto an esp32 to control the led strips? I really dont want to have to have 2 separate bluetooth connections/names showing up on my phone(one for audio on the Qualcomm chip and one for serial on the esp32) I have seen a lot online about reprogramming them to have custom names and creating dsp profiles but thats about it. Any guidance on this situation would be greatly appreciated!
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.