Forums - "SPI" connector reference

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
"SPI" connector reference
jreynaud
Posted: Fri, 2018-07-13 06:30

Hi All,

We are using a dev kit  for CSR1010, but in order to make a custom kig to flash our device we may need a reference for the male connector of the "SPI" cable connected to the flashing tool (other side is mini usb)

Anyone can help in that way ?

BR

J.

• Up0
  • Down0
rg02
Posted: Fri, 2018-07-13 09:24

Customers have found this particular connector type exceedingly difficult to obtain, particuarly in small quantities.  While it is not "custom" it is a rarely used variant of a micro-USB conenction.   What you may wish to use is a DK-USB-SPI-10225-1A, which provides a pin field that you can jumper to your target. 

• Up0
  • Down0
jreynaud
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-24 02:10

Hi, thanks for the answer, so you mean using this SPI sensor I will be able to flash my device, why the provided board is so big in comparison (led and buttons ?) :p

BTW it would be very appreciable to have to exact reference, it look like the USB Mini-B type "Fuji"  but also quite different :/

Another possibility is to buy the cable separately ... if I found the reference :)

• Up0
  • Down0
jonesm
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-24 10:48

Info for the 8-pin cable...

They are manufactured by GTK (UK) LTD:

[email protected]

+44 (0) 1256 472000

Part number: UNCAA50055

For the 8-pin surface mount connector….

Part number: MU-08F4-02

Manufactured by Nian-Yeong.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.