Forums - OTA Software Updates for SP140

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
OTA Software Updates for SP140
PeterN
Posted: Thu, 2015-02-19 07:46

Hello All,

I would like to know if it is possible to upgrade the firmware of the MCU on the SP140 development board over wifi? I found some information from Freescale ota firmware updates for kinetis MCUs (AN4533) but I'm unsure if this will work. Is there other methods available to wirelessly update the firmware of the SP140?

Info:

Current Firmware: Alljoyn thin client 14.06

Thanks,

Peter

• Up0
  • Down0
OranGu
Profile picture
Posted: Wed, 2015-03-04 18:24

There is support to update the MCU software using QCA4002/4. You would need to use the custom_ota_upgrade function with mode=1

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.