Forums - IoE and 802.11ad

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
IoE and 802.11ad
thom.stevens
Posted: Sat, 2014-07-26 11:38

When is the IoE WiFi platform going to include the 802.11ad (60  GHz WiGig with ~7GBbps throughput) technology that Qualcomm acquired with the Wiliocity acquisition in 2Q14?  

I am concerned since the Wilocity 802.11a/b/g/n/ad modules which were Atheros/Wilocity SoCs combined on a single module is not available since the Qualcomm acquisition.  Hopefully this is not a case of a major technology advancement being supressed, as it seems to be so far.

• Up0
  • Down0
armtorrent12
Posted: Sun, 2019-08-25 20:36

Hello, how flash wil6200 from WBE mode to WiFi mode?

I use CentOS 6, and in CentOS 6 I see

Wil6200 Wireless PCI Express Port (rev 04)

But i need

Wil6200 802.11ad Wireless Network Adapter (rev 04)
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.