Forums - Error in documentation "Installation and Configuration Guide"

1 post / 0 new
Error in documentation "Installation and Configuration Guide"
pedrohenriquegomes
Posted: Fri, 2014-05-30 17:45

I am working with the SP140/SP141 platform and just notice that there is an error on the "SP140/SP141 Development Kit Installation and Configuration Guide".

I am using the recommended J-Link debugger from Segger and it seems that we need to use their Flashloader in order to flash and debug the board. The error in the documentation is on page 22 (section 4.4). The upper figure says that we must check "Use flash loader" checkbox, where in fact by doing that I get error messages from J-Link programmer. According to Segger's documentation, we must disable this option in order to debug using J-Link's flashloader.

If anyone encounters a problem while using debugger, try to deselect that option.

Pedro Henrique Gomes

[email protected]

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.