Forums - Supported Devices?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Supported Devices?
johnliglobal
Posted: Thu, 2014-10-09 10:47

I am looking into implementing this for an existing mobile app but I need to make sure I have a speaker system or device that can connect with AllPlay to play the audio.  I have launched the Spotify iOS app and Qualcomm AllPlay Jukebox iOS app but they don't seem to detect any of the equipment that I have.  Do you have a list of supported devices that is available in the market right now?

Edit:
Soundstage by Monster is an audio system that will be supported and released on October 25th.

Gramafon is a kickstarted project by FON that has shipped it's first batch in August.  No details on a second release batch.

• Up0
  • Down0
Re: Supported Devices? Best Answer
zoliff Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2014-10-13 13:08

Hi John,

Appreciate your interest in AllPlay.  There are also a number of Panasonic speakers that support AllPlay available in Europe, if you happen to be in that locale.  We don't actively track AllPlay products on our main Qualcomm website but In the meantime I'd recommend checking back on our press release section or searching "AllPlay" under your favorite search engine for the latest news.

Thanks,

ZO

• Up0
  • Down0
Steven Ding
Posted: Wed, 2015-01-28 18:52

Hi! Zoliff,

Will Qualcomm  offer the HW plateform or the HW module for the HW  designer & the HW manufacture?  tks!

Steven 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.