Forums - Can we use the Allplay click SDK with all HW chip from different vendors ?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can we use the Allplay click SDK with all HW chip from different vendors ?
Bilaal John S
Posted: Tue, 2014-10-07 01:57

Hi all,

I would like to know more about the hardware chip support of the Allplay click SDK.

thanks, Bilaal John s

• Up0
  • Down0
zoliff Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2014-10-07 12:33

Hey Billal John s,

Today, the Click SDK is available on both the iOS and Android platforms.  Currently, the Click SDK will only discover and play audio to devices that contain a Qualcomm AllPlay Smart Audio Module.

Thanks again for the question,

Z

• Up0
  • Down0
Steven Ding
Posted: Thu, 2015-01-29 17:01

Dear Zoliff,

Whick module is the Qualcomm AllPlay Smart Audio Module, please offer some information, thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
hanlunw
Posted: Wed, 2015-04-01 20:43

Hi, Zoliff

How can we get the AllPlay Smart Audio Module Hardware for development.  Could you show me the contact  of provider. 

Thank you very much!~

• Up0
  • Down0
mail5
Posted: Tue, 2015-08-18 17:54

Hi

I would also like to know this - where is the hardware available from for development?

• Up0
  • Down0
Sonelco
Posted: Thu, 2015-10-08 05:45

Where can I find some information abouth the AllPlay Smart Audio Module Hardware? I know is the QCA4530 SOC, but I don´t know nothing more...

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.