Forums - Snapdragon 800

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Snapdragon 800
brandall
Posted: Mon, 2013-09-16 13:02

Hi, I'm the developer of the Android application utter! and I'm interested in getting a head-start using the always listening feature of devices that will be powered by your 800 processor. Could you tell me when this will become a part of your SDK, or alternatively how I learn more now?

Regards

Ben

• Up1
  • Down1
brandall
Posted: Mon, 2013-09-23 04:54

Any response on this? Is this forum monitored.....?

• Up0
  • Down1
charper Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2013-09-24 10:16

Ben,

Someone should be responding to you directly.

Sorry for the delay in a repsonse.

Regards,

Cary

• Up0
  • Down0
brandall
Posted: Wed, 2013-09-25 02:56

Hi Cary, I was contacted regarding this. Thank you.

Regards

Ben

• Up0
  • Down0
jackunderwooddev
Posted: Tue, 2013-11-05 07:28

Hi,

I'd also like to find out how to access such features of the S800, please could you give me the details too?

• Up0
  • Down0
RSenApps
Posted: Thu, 2013-11-07 09:34

Same here, I develop the Android app Open Mic+ OpenMic.RSenApps.com. And would be interested in adding the functionality.

• Up0
  • Down0
charper Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2013-11-07 10:09

I will forward your requests for information.

-Cary

• Up0
  • Down0
Steve L Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2013-11-07 12:45

Hi all, this technology is currently only available for OEMs to include in their devices and as of right now it is up to the OEMs to decide if and how to expose that technology to developers for creating apps based off of it. If and when Qualcomm develops a solution to interface with the technology, we will make a formal announcement but as of right now there is no information to share at this time.

Thanks for your interest and we will be sure to update this thread if and when any additional details become available.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.