Forums - OpenCL SDK BandwidthTest crash

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
OpenCL SDK BandwidthTest crash
jinglin.zhang37
Posted: Sun, 2013-09-15 07:28

Hello everyone,

I am one beginner in mobile development.

I have built the Adreno SDK envrionment and follow the Snapdragon™ OpenCL Software Development

Guide to automaticlly build the solutions with build.sh.

And i tried some samples code of BandwidthTest, DeviceQuery and so on.
There is no errors in the procedure of building, and generate like DeviceQuery-debug.apk and DeviceQuery-debug-unaligned.apk in the end.

i use the run_test.sh -t DeviceQuery to verity the result,
the terminal is always be FAILED-TIMEOUT...

Then I install .apk, and run it on my xiaomi2  and Nexus 4.
When i choose the CPU or GPU, the application will crash and quit without any error information.

How can i debug it with my device?
Anybody could give me some suggestions?

Thank you 
  • Up0
  • Down0
khawkins Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2013-10-03 12:57

Hi,

Can you post a logcat? Also, did you link with the libOpenCL.so driver off your device? 

Kevin

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.