Forums - Opengles 3 profiling

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Opengles 3 profiling
cloud1250000
Posted: Tue, 2013-09-10 18:59

Hello, I've tried to debug an emulator using your profiler and it doesn't seem to work.

The emulator is using an opengles 3 backend and is working perfectly on mali device with their own graphic debugger.

It's pretty sad it's not even working as it should on adreno device :/

You can get the apk here : https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdevnet-forums/mobile-technologies/... With a totally legal game to test it. (an homebrew called starfield.dol)

Thanks for your time!

• Up0
  • Down0
Dave Astle
Profile picture
Posted: Wed, 2013-09-11 09:52

What device is this? What exactly is the problem you're having?

• Up0
  • Down0
cloud1250000
Posted: Wed, 2013-09-11 17:36

Htc one, running jellybean 4.2.2 sense 5

Nothing is properly rendered. The screen isn't oriented as it should and doesn't render a single thing most of the time. Also, I can't seems to get it working in the profiler too

Thanks for your time.

• Up0
  • Down0
cloud1250000
Posted: Mon, 2013-09-16 22:24

So just updated my device driver.. it doesn't run better... I placed a lot of hope in these v45 driver ahah anyway, maybe if someone could answer sonicadvance1 or give some feedback somewhere about it... would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.