Forums - Application crashes during the grapher

1 post / 0 new
Application crashes during the grapher
vijay.ch
Posted: Fri, 2013-04-12 02:47

Hi,

When i tried to use Adreno profiler 3.2 with my Android device,

when i try to connect, Some times i am able to connect.

Once it is connected, when i am trying to use Grapher Metrices like Clock/second,Busy..etc options my application is crashing or hanging immedietly and i could not see any results.

Here i am attaching the crash log when i connected to the camera application.

Some times i am not able to connect to my application and it shows the below message.

"ADB found a device, but no Adreno profiler enabled application can be found...etc.." (In this case i need to reboot my PC).

can any one help me? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.