Forums - use samplerExternalOES error

1 post / 0 new
use samplerExternalOES error
Posted: Tue, 2012-07-31 23:52

hi, all

I use c/c++ with OpenGLES,  met a problem about external texture. When I  bind the surface texture to a rectangle with texture unit 0(use samplerExternalOES  in fragment shader), use texture unit 1 for looking up other texture data(use sampler2D in fragment shader). I found if rendering just a rectangle,  the rectangle can not display surface texture, it is wrong . But if rendering two or more rectangles ,it will be display right. Why does this happen? I'm so confused .

Thank you for your help.

• Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.