Forums - How to develop OpenVG app on Android

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to develop OpenVG app on Android
Chen_Jhih-rong
Posted: Thu, 2010-10-07 02:02

hi,

I want to know how to develop OpenVG app on Android by your solution. Adreno SDK sample only provide OpenGL ES Android template.

Because EGL 1.1 does not support OpenVG as client API, and Android just provide EGL、EGL10、EGL11.

I prepare some OpenVG test cases to port to Android froyo, but I can't use EGL12 function: eglBindAPI(EGL_OPENVG_API), could you provide any sample code about OpenVG on Android framework to reference?

Best Regards

• Up0
  • Down0
Maurice
Posted: Mon, 2010-10-11 13:47

OpenVG is not supported on Froyo (or any other version of Android).

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.