Forums - Hello My name is Frankie New to the site. I need help with picking tools and knowing how to root a msm7227T Tablet/phone

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello My name is Frankie New to the site. I need help with picking tools and knowing how to root a msm7227T Tablet/phone
Frankie_Perez
Posted: Sat, 2012-02-25 23:55

Hello,

I was given a Android Smartpad tablet that is also a phone , its called the msm7227T I been trying to Change the rom so I can fix my head phone jack so I can listen to music , I first received the tablet 2 months ago then when i watched a Mp4 video it got stuck so I rebooted the Tablet then it got stuck at bootup all I seen was Android in silver letters so then I reset it to factory settings after that I cant hear music with head phones and I cant change the rom it says E: Can not find MISC I tried Z4 root and SuperOne Click and That didnt work either I get error messages saying that Z4root has closed its process unexpectedly.? I would appreciate any help on finding out how I can Change the rom or how to get the head phone jack to work with head phones again.

I can hear out my speakers fine but I can not hear on any wired ear plugs.

Umpc&Mid 7inch Tablet google Android Msm7227T Kernel version kernel 2.6.32.9

Thank You,

Frankie

• Up0
  • Down0
Steve L Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2012-02-27 12:24

Hi, unfortunately the process of device rooting is outside the scope of these forums.  You may want to check the forums or community centered around the source site of the ROM that you are trying to use.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.