Qualcomm Developer Network Posting Guidelines
- Be Transparent and Honest. Do not falsely impersonate others. Use your name. If you have a connection with Qualcomm (e.g. employee, vendor, customer, etc.), please disclose it.
- Stay on topic. Please post only messages that are relevant to the subject of the QDN Blog.
- Respect intellectual property. If you cite content created by others, acknowledge it. If you use any third party copyrighted materials, please remember to obtain consent from that third party or, if it legally qualifies as _Fair Use,_ give proper credit.
- Respect others.
- Do not post information that is confidential, proprietary or covered under NDA.
- Advertising or solicitation is not permitted on QDN Blog. This behavior is grounds for removal from site.
- Do not post inappropriate content. No posts should contain statements that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, gambling-related, drug-related, alcohol-related, profane, racist, discriminatory, sexually explicit or indecent.
- If you are a Qualcomm employee, temporary employee or consultant, you must also comply with Qualcomm's Social Media Policy.
- QDN is not an official customer support channel for Qualcomm or any of its subsidiaries.
- Qualcomm may make changes to the site content or these guidelines at any time.
- The QDN Blog may include contributions from various sources over which Qualcomm has no control (including any content submitted by third party users and links to third party sites) and, therefore, Qualcomm is not responsible for such contributions and such contributions do not necessarily represent the opinions or positions of Qualcomm.
- Qualcomm reserves the right to remove any posts that it deems inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive, or prohibited under these guidelines; however, it has no obligation to do so. Qualcomm also reserves the right to eject or permanently ban a user who behaves in any manner it deems inappropriate, offensive, or prohibited under these guidelines.