Snapdragon and Qualcomm branded products are products of
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
I posted last month on the Snapdragon™ S4 MSM8960 MDP/S, and our colleagues at Bsquare conducted a 30-minute webinar on developing and testing on the MDP/S. Bsquare released this mobile development platform for smartphones, which is the first one built around our Snapdragon S4 processor.
The webinar covered the features of the new mobile development device that makes it appealing to developers:
- Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 dual-core, asynchronous processor
- Adreno™ 225 GPU for console-quality graphics
- Rear and front-facing cameras capable of 1080p HD recording and playback
- diverse set of sensors for developing Android apps
- HDMI output to external screens for use in demonstrations
In the webinar, Steve Wampler, Bsquare's product manager for Snapdragon based development platforms, explains the advantages of early access to performance and next-generation features of Snapdragon S4 processors. Developing your applications on the MDP now gives you the inside track when Snapdragon S4-based commercial devices hit the market later this year. Dan Grass, QA lead, takes you through a demonstration of automated testing on the MDP/S using Bsquare's TestQuest 10 platform.