Last month I posted about the new Mobile Development Platform Tablet (MDP/T), based on a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 805 processor, available from Intrinsyc for $799.
Now, you have a chance to win one, so you can develop, test, and optimize your Android apps so they are ready when commercial devices powered by Snapdragon 805 processors ship later this year.
From now until June 3, we’re sponsoring a sweepstakes to giveaway two MDP Tablets powered by 2.7GHz Snapdragon 805 processors. There are 2 ways to enter:
- Follow @Qualcomm_Dev on Twitter and tweet using the hashtag #QualcommDevs
- Like Qualcomm Developer Network on Facebook and submit an entry form.
You can enter to win once per day. Please read the official rules for more details on entry and eligibility.
The newest MDP Tablet runs Android 4.4, is based on the Snapdragon 805 processor and includes four Krait 450 CPUs, an Adreno™ 420 GPU and the newest Hexagon™ DSP. The development tablet also includes a 10.06” WQHD (2560x1440) display, 3 GB of RAM, 64 GB of high-speed storage and a microSD slot for memory expansion
With the Snapdragon 805 MDP Tablet, you also get access to software, including:
- Snapdragon Performance Visualizer, a suite of powerful software tools designed for system performance, monitoring, profiling and debugging.
- Special version of Trepn™ Profiler, a diagnostic tool that displays the power consumption of individual hardware rails.
- Snapdragon SDK for Android Early Access to take advantage of leading-edge processor technologies, including sensors.
Also, if you’re at AnDevCon this week in Boston, be sure to attend Leon Farasati’s keynote presentation at 3pm on Thursday, to learn more about Snapdragon MDPs. Good luck!